Roles and Responsibilities
2.ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
3.maintenance of stock in the godowns
4. physical verification of stock in warehouse and Reconciliation with Book Stock
6.Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
7. Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance
9. coordinating with internal auditors
10. ensuring proper utilisation of budget, etc
13. preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
14. Other accounts related works
15. Settling employee tour bills and other bills
16. Ensure proper transportation of stocks and other commercial activities, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should be first class graduate in commerce (B.com) and post graduate in commerce (M.com) or MBA (Finance). The graduation should be regular and full time. The candidate should also have 0-2 years of experience in Accounting, Taxation, Financial Management and other allied areas. The candidate having knowledge of SAP FICO will be preferred. Age should not be more than 28 years.
Perks and BenefitsRemuneration would commensurate with qualification and experience
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:M.Com in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd), popularly known asAMUL, is India’s largest food product marketing organization with an annual turnover of Rs. 39248 Crores.
GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods. To know more about us, please visit: www.amul.com.