DOT Notification 2023: The Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has recently released a notification inviting applications for the post of Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline by submitting the required documents before the deadline of 30th April 2023.
Details of the DOT Recruitment:
Organization: Department of Telecommunications
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Associate
Official Website: www.dot.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.04.2023
Vacancy Details: Research Associate
Candidates applying for the Associate post must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or an equivalent degree from a recognized Board or University.
The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the Associate post is between 28 to 32 years.
Selected candidates for the Associate post will be offered a salary package of Rs. 75,000/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
The selection process for the Associate post will be based on a personal Interview.
Steps to Apply for the Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website of DOT, www.dot.gov.in
- Download the application form from the given link below the notification
- Fill in the application form carefully
- Attach the required documents of photocopies as per the requirement
- Submit the application form along with the required documents to the following address:
Assistant Director (SC & HQ), Room 301, National Centre for Communications Security, 2nd Floor, City Telephone Exchange, sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore – 56oo27
- Candidates must go through the instructions given in the notification carefully before applying for the Associate post.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Application Submission Dates: 14.03.2023 to 30.04.2023
To download the notification and application form : click here.