AP High Court Recruitment 2022
Andhra Pradesh High Court has released a huge notification for 3673 jobs, they are Record Assistant, Typist, Copyist, Driver, Office Subordinate & many other posts. Passing 10th, Inter & Degree is enough for these. This is great opportunity for those who are looking for jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Read full AP High Court Recruitment 2022 article for complete details like Qualifications, Age, Salary, Selection Process etc..
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this posts please download the official notification and read it carefully only then apply AP High Court Recruitment Online Form.
Eligible candidates can also check the details and apply from the official website of the www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 Full Details :
|Organization||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Employment||Government|
|Total Vacancies||3673 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh District Courts|
|Applying Mode||Online Form|
Important Dates :
Recruitment Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Driver (Light Vehicle)||20|
|Typist/ Copyist||16 + 20|
|Assistant/ Examiner||14 + 13|
|Assistant Section Officer||13|
Education Qualification Details :
- AP High Court Recruitment jobs qualifications Passing 10th, Inter & Degree is enough for these (Please go through Official Notification for full details.)
You can also join our Telegram Group for latest Govt and Private job updates.
Age Limit :
|All Posts||18 to 42 Years|
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Government.
Salary Details :
- AP High Court Recruitment jobs Salary basic pay minimum Rs. 23,000/- (Please go through Official Notification for full details.)
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fees :
|UR & BC, EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST & PwD||Rs. 400/-|
Steps to apply for AP High Court Jobs before 11/11/2022 the procedure to apply for the AP High Court Recruitment 2022 is details given below.
- Step 1 : Visit Official Website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Step 2 : Search for job notification on career section
- Step 3 :Read all the details in the notification and proceed
- Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply
Important Links :
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|