Applications are invited for Associate- Catalog at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. The company has grown to a multi-billion dollar enterprise since it was founded in 1995. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate stores in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India.
Qualification: Graduation in any stream. Excel knowledge is a must.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Typing skill of 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Preferably a domain expert
- Multi task in a fast paced environment
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Handle stressful situations
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Critical Qualities/Characteristics:
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Practical ideas
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Willingness to take initiatives & Candidate should be flexible to working in shifts.
Duties and Responsibility
Under general supervision, performs variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site. Duties may include, content creation, population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting/coordinating with vendor/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.