National Career Service (Ministry of Communications & IT ) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Career Service (Ministry of Communications and IT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Nabagram, Masagram, Rasulpur, Gurap, Indpur|
Details of vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator – 39 Posts
- The candidates must have passed any 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 29 years
- Rs.14,200/- to Rs.21,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncs.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.03.2022 to 29.04.2022
- Official Notification and Applying Link : Click Here