BECIL Recruitment 2021 application process has started for various posts on the official website. Candidates would be able to find more detailed information on becil.com. Important dates and steps to apply for the posts can be found here.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited or BECIL Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on the official website. The total number of vacancies for which the recruitment would be conducted is 80. More detailed information can be found by candidates on becil.com.
It should be noted that the recruitment would be on contractual basis. It would be done for the deployment of candidates in the All India Institue of Medical Science. Kalyani, West Bengal. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed official notification before applying for the posts. Important dates and other detailed information can be found here.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Date
|Application process starts||December 8, 2021|
|Candidates can apply by||December 18, 2021|
BECIL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Librarian Grade III||3|
|Medical Record Technician||2|
|Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator||36|
|Storekeeper Cum Clerk||3|
BECIL Recruitment 2021: Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website-becil.com.
- Candidates should click on the Career tab. A new window would open up.
- Now click on Registration Form(Online Apply).
- Candidates should note that they have to at first register and then fill the application form.
- Candidates have to register with details such as Advertisement Number, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Pan Card Number, and other details.
- Following this, candidates should fill the application form with the necessary details.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to pay Rs 750. Further, for each additional post, candidates have to pay Rs 500.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Application Form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website for more details. In case candidates have any doubt, they can contact the following mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Candidates can also reach out to the contact number- 0120-4177860.