ECIL Recruitment 2023
ECIL Recruitment 2023: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) is released a notification for 29 Officer level posts. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech and Various Engineering Graduate or equivalent from a recognized board. The last date to apply for this post is 7th April 2023. In this article, we will provide you with all the details related to this recruitment.
Organization: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL)
Type of Employment: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Official Website: www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer on Contract – 26
- Assistant Project Engineer on Contract – 03
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details:
Candidates applying for this posts must have passed below mentioned qualifications
ECIL Recruitment 2023Age Limit:
- Technical Officer on Contract – 30 Years
- Assistant Project Engineer on Contract – 25 Years
(Age Relaxation will be on Govt rules)
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Salary Package :
The selected candidates will receive below mentioned salaries
- Technical Officer on Contract – 1st Year – ₹25,000/- 2nd Year – ₹28,000/- 3rd Year & 4th Year – ₹31,000/-
- Assistant Project Engineer on Contract – 1st Year – ₹24,500/- 2nd Year – ₹26,950/- 3rd Year & 4th Year – ₹30,000/-
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :
Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification.
Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interview and final recommendations shall be made as per the following criteria.
You can also join our Telegram Group for latest Govt and Private job updates.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- There is No Fee
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Process:
The application process is Walk-in-Interview. Candidates can apply for the post by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Download the notification for career tab
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents and photocopies of self-attested certificates.
|If you are not eligible for this jobs to go other job listings in this website, here we get 10th and 12th, Degree based Govt & Private jobs.
- Candidates must read the instructions given in the notification carefully before applying.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Official Links: