FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission to create a world that empowers people to work from Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creative’s mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building toward a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying, developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Must understand the client’s needs and offer solutions. Should answer potential client questions, follow-up calls and respond to client requests for proposals as well.
- Must make outbound calls to new clients and potential clients. Should work on conversion of free customers to paid customers through plan upgrades and improve customer lifetime value.
- Generate referrals and excellent reviews from clients.
- Should meet or exceed all quotas for calls, appointments, demonstrations and conversion/upgrade goals.
- Maintain a pipeline of all lead administration using our CRM software.
- Demonstration of the product to potential customers during the early stages of usage.
- Work efficiently independently and as a part of a cross functional team.
- A private workroom with the ambience to handle calls.
- Ready for Video calls at all times. Video calls are an integral part of maintaining the human connection while working from Anywhere.
- Good Internet speed (Above 50 MBPS Download and Upload) with the ability to be wired (LAN).
- Power backup (if you have frequent power cut issues).
- 0-1 year of experience in any customer-facing sales role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers across the globe.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and ability to understand their needs.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Extremely comfortable with proactive outreach and facing objections.
- Problem solver
- Articulate with business acumen.
- Metrics, detail oriented and Time – management skills.
- Working shift is predominantly night shift (9 pm to 6 am).
Salary: Upto 5 LPA