About the Company: | Gaian Solutions India
We are in the business of building, developing, operating & maintaining world class platforms serving Telco, Media and Hi Tech industries in USA, India and the Middle East. Our PaaS platform and its SaaS applications reach millions today.
Gaian is headquartered in Los Angeles, USA with satellite R&D centers in Hyderabad, India, and Shenzhen, China.
We are the:
– First to deploy an IPTV/OTT solution on cruise lines
– First to offer geo-targeted advertising on DVB-S2 in India
– India’s Emergency Alerting Platform for Ocean Weather with Autonomous TV Alerting services
– First to offer AI based placement opportunity detection in OTT live sports
– First to offer a full-service platform solution to ATSC 3.0
– Winners of the IBC 2019 Award for the Tsunami Alerting platform
The GAIAN business model has evolved along the course of its corporate journey. In the early days of inception, GAIAN offered outsourced product development and consulting services to US based organizations. Of noteworthy mention here are Cox Cable, Alcatel Lucent, Hot Wire Communications, World play, and Ericsson. Over the course of the last 5 years GAIAN has built up its own product stack.
Gaian is all about our people, our values and our way of doing things—intangibles that can’t be measured or modeled in business terms but that truly make the difference. With over 150 experienced software architects, consultants, project managers, software, broadcast, and media engineers located worldwide our purpose is honored each time we exceed our client’s expectations, each time an employee reaches his/her goals, and each time we contribute to the society positively and make it a better place to live in.
We are looking to rapidly expand our technology & product development operations in India. And we need smart, ambitious people like you who enjoy a fun yet challenging work environment.
Number of Vacancies: | 5
Target Degree and Branch: | B.E./B.Tech (CS & IT)
Batch (Graduation Year): | 2020, 2021
Salary: | During training: 6LPA
After successful training: up to 12LPA
Training period Duration: | 6 months
Designation: | Trainee – Software Developer
Skill Set Required: |
– Strong Core Java programming skill and hands on, Must work on a live project
– Should be very good in java, j2ee, sql, nosql, junit tests, springboot
– Should be a self-starter with good communication skills.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Java Version 7.0+. Good Knowledge with JMS, Spring & Hibernate
– You possess an appetite for problem-solving and critical thinking.
– Back-end development is an inherently collaborative task. It can be made very difficult if there isn’t clear and concise communication within a dev team. You are a great communicator and a great developer.
– You are always looking for new ways to be a better developer. You put an effort into learning and exploring the world of back-end development in your own time.
– The back-end development sphere is as changeable and unpredictable as any in tech. You are someone who achieves comfort in discomfort. You are aware of the tools and new technologies that are being introduced.
– You possess good technical communication skills: Can effectively communicate project needs with both front and back-end teammates.
– High emotional intelligence: Self-aware and at tuned to their peers’ needs.
– Be the best back-end developer by sheer discipline, motivation, and effort.
Joining Location: | Hyderabad (Currently Remote working)
Tentative Joining Date: | 20th September
Interview Location: | Virtual (Telephonic & Zoom)
Academic % Cut-off (10th, 12th, Graduation): | Above 7 CGPA / 70% throughout
Selection Process: | Two Technical round of interviews & 1 HR round
Bond to be Signed: | No