The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Sales & Service Associate (on contract) from the qualified candidates.
|Last Date of Online Registration||
01. Academic Qualification: As on 31.12.2021
- Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
c) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into
d) Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted
e) Candidates should have working knowledge in English
f) Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two wheeler in his name
g) Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred
02. Age: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years as on 31.12.2021
03. Mode of Selection:
- Screening of Candidates will be done by conducting personal interview
- Candidates will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
04. HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in ( careers page) .
No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form)
and mobile number is to be kept active. Bank may send call letters for interview to the registered e-mail ID only.
Candidates thereafter, open the link available in careers page “Recruitment of Sales & Service Associate (on contract) to apply for online application form
05. A) COMPENSATION: –
1) The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year initially and the salary would be on consolidated basis in the range of ₹15,000 to ₹18,000 depending upon the candidate experience and place of posting.
2) Apart from the salary, there are no other benefits.
3) Candidates selected are liable to be posted / placed as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank.
B) Service Agreement: The selected candidates will be required to execute Service Agreement (in Non-Judicial Stamp paper) upon joining the Bank..
06. Job Description :
1) Assist and educate the customers to use our digital / technology products.
2) Cross-selling of bank’s products.
3) Lead generation and ensure 100 % conversion of customers to digital platform.
4) Improving the customer experience and ensure delightful service to the customers by promoting and use array of digital products / services offered by the bank.
5) Be conversant with various digital products / platforms available in the bank.
Apply Link : Click here