Key Job Details
- Category:Supply Chain
- Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type:Entry Level
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:561125BR
- Travel Required:No Travel
Take your career to the next level as a Fulfillment Professional with IBM. By nurturing relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, managing transaction requirements, and applying effective research, you will guarantee our client satisfaction and sales productivity. Our clients are our future, and your successful support is what brings IBM to the next level.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Procurement skills? If so, lets talk.
As a Procurement Buyer will be responsible for delivering several procurement processes that support the department delivering excellent customer service. This is a critical role that enables the operations of the department to run as efficiently as possibly enabling managers to focus on strategic property and procurement.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Any Graduate with 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.