ICMR NIP Recruitment 2023: ICMR National Institute of Pathology (ICMR NIP) is inviting applications for the Data Entry Operator Jobs and MTS other various vacancies in the project titled “Health Technology Assessment in India (HTAIn) and DHR-ICMR Advanced Molecular Oncology Diagnostic Services (DIAMOnDS)” to be filled on purely temporary basis at ICMR-NIP, New Delhi for one – year and extendable till the completion of project based on performance. This is a great opportunity for candidates who have passed 10th,12th and Degree or equivalent from a recognized board. The last date to apply for this post is 31st March 2023. In this article, we will provide you with all the details related to this recruitment.
Organization: ICMR – National Institute Of Pathology (ICMR-NIP)
Type of Employment: Government Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: www.instpath.gov.in
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) – 01
- Laboratory Technician III – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Multi-tasking Staff- 01
Candidates applying for this posts must have passed below mentioned qualifications
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) : MBBS degree with 6 years’ experience or Post Graduate Diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with 5 years’ experience in the relevant subject (Laboratory Medicine/ Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry).
• Post Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) after MBBS with 4-year research experience in the relevant field (Laboratory Medicine/ Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry). For Non-Medical Candidates : M.Sc. Life Science with 4 year of experience in relevant area (Laboratory Medicine/ Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology).
- Laboratory Technician III : Intermediate or 12
th pass in Science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related field from a recognized board. Or One year DMLT plus one year work experience in a recognized organization. Or Two years field experience in Medical Diagnostic Laboratories
*B.Sc. MLT degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience*
- Data Entry Operator : Intermediate or 12th pass from a recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Multi Tasking Staff : High school or equivalent from recognized institute.
The maximum age limit for this posts is 30 years expect Scientist C is 40 years.
The selected candidates will receive below mentioned salaries
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) – ₹67,000/-
- Laboratory Technician III – ₹20,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – ₹20,000/-
- Multi-tasking Staff- ₹18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
You can also join our Telegram Group for latest Govt and Private job updates.
In this notification there is no application fee.
How to Apply:
The application process is online. Candidates can apply for the post by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website www.instpath.gov.in
- Download the notification for career tab
- Fill the google form with all the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents and photocopies of self-attested certificates in single pdf file.
|If you are not eligible for this jobs to go other job listings in this website, here we get 10th and 12th, Degree based Govt & Private jobs.|
- Candidates must read the instructions given in the notification carefully before applying.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
Application Submission Date: 31.03.2023
Scientist C (Medical/Non Medical) Apply Link Laboratory Technician III Apply Link Data Entry Operator Apply Link Multi Tasking Staff Apply Link Notification Download Now