SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) recruitment notification for the post of Secretarial Assistant/ Jr. Office Assistant in different positions. There is 04 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Graduate can apply for this job. The selection will be based on the written test/interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 27 October 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of SPMCIL Recruitment are given below.
About SPMCIL – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security Paper, Stationary, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver etc. SPMCIL vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins and security products through process excellence and innovation.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021:
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 for Secretarial Assistant/ Jr. Office Assistant:
|Job Role||Secretarial Assistant/ Jr. Office Assistant|
|Application Last Date||27 October 2021|
Secretarial Assistant :
- Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, Stenography @ 80 wpm and Typing @ 40 wpm. Desirable: Proficiency in secretarial job.
Junior Office Assistant :
- Graduate with at least 55 % marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @30 wpm.
Age Limit :
- Secretarial Assistant – 28 years
- Jr. Office Assistant – 28 years
- Secretarial Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant – 03 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant -Rs. 23910-85570/-
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs. 21540-77160/-
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection process will consist of Phase-I & Phase-II. Phase-I comprises of Skill Test for the post as detailed below which will be of qualifying nature:
- Secretarial Assistant – Hindi Short hand (on computer) at the speed of 80 wpm of 75 Minutes (Incl. Dictation 10 minutes and Transcription- 65 minutes) and Typing Test English/ Hindi (on computer) at the speed of 40 wpm of 10 minutes.
- Junior Office Assistant- Typing Test (on computer) for English/ Hindi (as opted in the Application form) Typing speed of 40 wpm / 30 wpm, respectively of 10 minutes.
- Phase-II (For both Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant) – Computer Based Test (CBT) of only those candidates who qualify Skill Test. The merit will be drawn based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT), the multiple choice questions of CBT will be bilingual (i.e. Hindi and English both
except the language section which will be available in respective language only) and the section-wise distribution will be as following:
- The objective type multiple choice question (Questions will be bilingual) Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of following components:
|SECTION||No. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|General Awareness, General Science, General Intelligence and Aptitude, Arithmetic||40||40|
|For Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) – Comprehension Passage, Hindi Grammar, Hindi Official Language words and usage. For Junior Office Assistant – Computer knowledge, MS Office, Internet, E-mail, etc.,||60||60|
- Each objective type question will have four answer options and will carry one mark. There will be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer. The duration of test will be 2 hours.
- UR/OBC – Rs.400/-
- PWD/ SC/ST – Rs.100/-
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 27 October 2021.
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here (28th september లింక్ ఆక్టివేట్ అవుతుంది)