The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Accountant, Scientist, Administrative Officer, Junior Technical Assistant, Store Keeper, Technical Supervisor, JHT, Receptionist, Operator, Assistant, Technical Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Accountant, Scientist, Administrative Officer, Junior Technical Assistant, Store Keeper, Technical Supervisor, JHT, Receptionist, Operator, Assistant, Technical Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I – 03 Posts
- Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II – 02 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Computer Section) – 01Post
- Accountant – 02 Posts
- Receptionist cum Telephone Operator – 01 Post
- Storekeeper – 01 Post
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-I – 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-I – 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Any Degree, B.Com, M.V.Sc, M.Pharma, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Go to the official website www.niperraebareli.edu.in
- Find the advertisement for NIPER, click on the advertisement.
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Finally, Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.02.2022 to 02.03.2022