Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Combined Higher Secondary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA):- Rs. 19,900/- To Rs. 63,200/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Typing test
- GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.02.2022 To 07.03.2022