Ebay Recruitment 2023
Ebay Recruitment 2023 : The Ebay Company has released a notification of Customer Service Executive Jobs. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are waiting stitching job work from home here is the good chance to get Ebay work from home job. If you are interested in this role, please apply through this website.
Eligible candidates can also check the details and apply from the official website of Ebay.
The aspirant who are willing to apply Ebay Jobs should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about Ebay Recruitment from this blog post.
Ebay Recruitment 2023 Full Details:
- Organization : Ebay
- Post Name : Customer Service Associate
- Salary Details : Rs. 31,500/-
- Job Location : Work From Home
- Last Date : 31/03/2023
There is an education qualification required for applying Ebay Vacancy. The details with post name are provided below.
|Customer Service Executive||12th pass or Any Degree|
Total vacancy :
Ebay has been announced along with job vacancy details are given below.
|Customer Service Executive||Various|
You can also join our Telegram Group for latest Govt and Private job updates.
Age Limit :
There is no age limit for this posts, but minimum 18 years is must.
Salary Details :
- Salary : Rs.31,500/-PM
Job Location :
- Work From Home
Job Description :
- Handle day to day reactive issues with merchants via inbound and outbound phone and email
- Work as per defined processes and SLA – outlook issue process
- Handle all hotline volume within the define SL. Lead the same in terms timely login & staffing during break time.
- Act as a trusted advisor to sellers and account managers on defect review/removal, eMBG case review/auctioning, technical issues, product issues, and standards and policy related issues that can hamper sales growth.
- Resolve issues for merchants of any eBay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, standards and policy related issues)
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in future and help them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact). Including adoption of eBay tools and/or standard processes
- Interact with internal partners, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution
- Establish a trusting relationship between eBay and the customer while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Share timely findings with the AM’s
- Share learning with team in daily huddles for exciting/unique issue/query worked.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display a candid desire to serve with ownership through to resolution
- At times, use negotiation and influence to advocate on behalf of eBay and/or the customer
- Summarize and provide customer feedback to management
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Conduct Outreach activities (outbound phone and/or email) including but not limited to – Outreach to customers with product/policy information/education/rollout– Outreach to customers to drive sustainable business growth for high quality sellers and help to maintain a healthy top seller community. E.g. coach customers in regard to policies that may impede progress on their account or result in selling restriction, support to correct listing that are in violation, share best practices to avoid violations etc.
- Training/OJT Lead: Provide training and mentoring new hires or low performers.
- Training/OJT Lead: Provide policy/product/process update with team
- Handle escalated complicated cases
If you are not eligible for this jobs to go other job listings in this website, here we get amazon work from home jobs in vijayawada,
flipkart work from home jobs in coimbatore,
part time jobs in mohali work from home,
stitching job work from home,10th and 12th, Degree based Govt & Private jobs.
Steps to apply for Ebay Jobs before 31/03/2023 the procedure to apply for the Ebay Recruitment 2023 is details given below.
- Step 1 : Visit Ebay Website
- Step 2 : Search For Notification
- Step 3 : Read All Details Carefully
- Step 4 : Enter Your Details and Complete Registration
Important Links :
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|